• Friend Relives Details of Death from Medicine Purchased Online

    Glenda Billerbeck, visiting for Christmas, said goodbye to her friend Marcia Bergeron, not knowing the flu she thought her friend had was actually heavy metal poisoning which would kill her the same day.

    Glenda Billerbeck, visiting for Christmas, said goodbye to her friend Marcia Bergeron, not knowing the flu she thought her friend had was actually heavy metal poisoning which would kill her the same day.

    Marcia Bergeron died in 2006 from heavy metal poisoning caused by the prescription medications she had purchased from a fake online pharmacy. Friends and family were shocked, because Marcia’s health was robust, and she thought she was suffering from the common flu.

    The coroner’s report determined that Bergeron died of cardiac arrhythmia caused by metal toxicity. The toxic metals were concentrated in her system from counterfeit medication. She was poisoned to death by the counterfeit medications she purchased from a fake online pharmacy.

    Bergeron was no internet neophyte: a resident of a remote island in Canada, she did most of her major shopping online, and her purchase of medication was no different. It was convenient for her in her remote location.

    The site she purchased them from “looked legal to her,” said Billerbeck. “But they were drugs that were shipped from overseas and they had absolutely no value in them. They had high levels of lead in them, titanium, arsenic, so they’re all tainted and counterfeit drugs, and that is what killed her.”

    The coroner said the site looked reputable and that anybody would have ordered from it, and that the box of pills looked legitimate as well.

    “The people behind these rogue websites are people without a conscience. They’re simply murderers and they killed my friend. They don’t have a conscience, they’re there for the money,” said Billerbeck sadly.

    By S. Imber

Comments are closed.