Skip to content

Woman dies after buying and ingesting drugs she purchased on line


VANCOUVER/CKNW – A BC coroner has ruled a Quadra island woman who died after buying and ingesting a number of drugs she purchased on line suffered from cardiac arrhythmia brought on by metal toxicity.
And the report highlights the dangers of buying drugs on line.

Marcia Ann Bergeron was 58 years old. She is believed to have died just after Christmas day last year.
Coroner Kerry Clarke says in the weeks before her death, Bergeron had been suffering from a range of symptoms including on-going nausea and aching joints.

5 July 2007

 

Read the full story at cknw.com.

Scroll To Top