With the explosive growth of global medication counterfeiting crime rings, it is essential for policy makers across all disciplines to familiarize themselves with the counterfeit drug problem in the United States.
At Partnership for Safe Medicines, we have compiled resources based on research and news reports of counterfeit drug incidents in the United States. Policy makers can use these resources to inform themselves and their staffers about how drug counterfeiters exploit U.S. patients. Download and share the following:
- Fact Pack
- Are Tier 1 Countries Safe?
- Learn How to Decode a Fake Pharmacy Website
- Black Market Cancer Drugs in the US
- Black Market HIV Drugs in the US
- Black Market Cosmetic Injectables in the US
- Black Market IUDs in the US
- 5 Secrets Canadian Online Pharmacies Don’t Want You to Know
- 5 Kinds of Poisons found in Counterfeit Drugs
- The Path of Fake Avastin
- What kind of Business is a Fake Online Pharmacy?