Skip to content

4-Year-Old Girl Died in September After Swallowing a Fentanyl-Laced Pill. Now Her Caregiver Has Been Charged in Her Death

 Arizona Family has reported that the Maricopa County Medical Examiner has blamed fentanyl poisoning for the death of a four-year-old girl in Glendale last September.  The report cited fentanyl toxicity as the cause of the little girl’s death.

 According to Arizona Family, the girl’s uncle Michael Cisco stated that the girl picked up and swallowed at least one fentanyl-laced pill that had been dropped on the ground. The girl’s mother’s boyfriend and the boyfriend’s brother were watching the girl and her siblings while their mother was at work.  Cisco, told Arizona Family, “Someone had come to the door for a drug deal and he tried to take the drugs and run. And some pills fell out on the carpet, and that’s when [she] grabbed them.”

 Now ABC Arizona is reporting that the girl’s caregiver, 29-year-old Christopher Daniel has been arrested on child abuse charges for failing to protect the 4-year-old and her siblings from exposure to the deadly pills.  The case is ongoing.

Scroll To Top